BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, March 13, 2009

New York City in 1 day

My spring break couldn't be happening at a better time. I am on this new medicine, which my chiropractor gave me for headaches, but happens to be an anti-depressant, so I thought, hey, kill two birds in one stone! Well, the medicine has really f-ed me up. It has made my anxiety so much worse and has made me have thoughts of suicide. My bf said I should stop taking it, but I want to feel it out for a little bit longer. But like I was saying, I am going to NYC for spring break with the media club for school. It couldn't be happening at a better time, I am miserable and maybe this is what I need to cheer me up.


I am going to miss Him terribly. I hope He doesn't do anything that I wouldn't like, and I hope he doesn't like the fact that I am gone. I am so worried about that. I hope we don't fight while I am up there either. This is my first trip to NYC and I would be very upset if fighting ruined it.

0 comments: