BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Feeling better today

It is early in the day, but I can already tell it is going better than yesterday already. I feel better, my mind is clearer, and I just have a better outlook on life as it is today.

As of today, I am 12 days sober! I am very proud of myself. I have stuck to my "bottom lines." I have texted Ea when I feel like acting out, and I just feel better about myself. Today is the all woman's S.L.A.A. meeting, and I want to try and find a sponsor today! I need one desperately. I cannot rely on my friends to help me through this addiction. I need someone who has been sober for a good period of time, and can relate to this addiction themselves.

I used to be, not necessarily weirded out by this addiction, but clueless about it, and I felt ashamed to be addicted to love and sex. However, now I am just embracing it. This is a part of me, and there is nothing wrong with this disease! I am trying to stay sober, and I am just embracing this part of myself :)

0 comments: