BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 420

Wow, my life has really changed the last few days. I quit my teacher assisting job that I got. I know, bad me right? I worked so hard to get that damn job, took so many tests, and was truly proud of myself for getting that job. But, my anxiety has gotten worse, and the job wasn't making me happy anymore. I know, I know, I only worked there for a month. But, it really wasn't making me happy. I should have given them my two weeks notice, but i really never have done that, and I just had way too much anxiety to call them. I was so depressed after I made this decision, but I knew it was for the best. I was making 7.50 an hour, it was crap. Some lof the teachers were catty, and mean with the kids. Another reason I quit, my fiancees boss is looking for another employee to do sales and such! So, my fiancée mentioned my name and he is awaiting my resume. I would be making a lot more money than any other job I would get. I would also be working from home!! Now, wordier comes to worse, if I don't get tired, i will just be working for my fiancee! I would be like a personal assistant/organizer! My first day is tomorrow! I already have my own room in the house for crafts and writing and such, but I can make it my office, this job will be good for me, seeing as I have anxiety and all. So, that's all I have for now.




0 comments: