BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Catching up a bit

Wow, it has been awhile since I have blogged on here. I am going to start keeping it up though..I have 23 followers! Yay!

Life is going pretty good for me lately. I got a new job covering high school sports in the local paper here. This is exactly what I want to do with my life, is to cover sports. When I am on the sidelines, I feel powerful, I feel happy, and most of all, I feel peace. A peace I have never felt before. I have a peace tattoo, I have many peace sign posters in my house, but this is the first time I have actually felt peace myself.

I went to a Journalism conference last week for our schools newspaper. I had an absolute blast. This was the only vacation (besides my Michigan vacay) that I felt good about things and did not worry too much about my fiance and being paranoid etc. I genuinely had a great time. I did my own thing there, and It felt good to be independent from my relationship with my fiance. I felt like an individual, and I am slowly learning how to accept myself and be happy with who I am. I am getting there, more quickly than I thought :)

Today, I have school until two. It is a creative writing class. I love it. Every time before I go, I smoke a lot and it makes me so creative.

That's another thing. Marijuana has made my life so much better. I know there will be critics, who think I am a pothead. But, I really could care less what those people think. Marijuana is the best herb and medicine out there, hands down. It creates such a peaceful feeling for you, and no one should look at that in a bad way!

1 comments:

UndercoverBorderline said...

I know tons of bipolars who use pot and it works better than their meds.
It's also been shown to GROW brain cells in dementia patients. Booze can't boast that, and yet pot is the illegal one. >.>

Glad to hear youre doing good =] I was off here forever then I started posting constantly lmao