BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The anxiety is back

UGHHHHH

My anxiety is back because I havent been taking my meds every night, because I will run out and I havent scheduled another appointment with my doctor..I better do that..

But yeah, my anxiety is back in full force. I have a list of like 6 things I need to do today, and I am finding myself just sitting here avoiding them completely. It took me until 10 am to actually get dressed, I circled around the house and eventually got dressed when I was too bored to keep just sitting around. Then, I took the dogs for a walk. When I got home, I looked at my to do list and I just let out a deep sigh..because my anxiety is keeping me from being productive. I just want to lay in bed all day long and not do a thing, and sleep, sleep, sleep. But, I really cant just sleep my life away. Boy, do I wish I could. But, thats not realyl a life worth living now is it? I also really need to study my DBT skills so I get the boll rolling with recovery and therapy.. ugh..life is such a hard thing for me..it really really is.

I am supposed to be going to this thing tonight, girls game night meetup. Its wit this meetup group that I belong to. I really want to go, and hopefully I dont let my anxiety get in the way of it, and just stay in tonight and avoid going completely. Man, I am just a huge mess still arent I?

2 comments:

Max said...

One day at a time, one to do list item at a time.

Anonymous said...

:S I´m not taking meds yet... would you recommand them?