BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I hold the happiness in my hands

Well..my math class officially kicked my ass. I am droppng it so I dont get an F. I failed all my tests and there is no way I can even get a C in this class.I am really really upset and really disappointed. I really believed in myself and thought I could do it, but the summer class is expedited and goes by really really fast. The teacher doesnt even go over tests because the class is only 10 weeks long. I really really am upset, because this doesnt only mean I get a W on my report, but I cant even gradute until fall 2010, because I have to take three maths, and I only have three semesters left. Three semsters until now is fall 2010, and in the fall, there isnt even a ceremony for graduation. You get a got damned degree in the mother fucking mail. Yeah, I worked this hard to get a degree in the mail..rip off.

So, I layed in bed all day, and barely even ate. I slept almost all day long. I am just so depressed and upset about it.. But one good thing did happen today! I got an email from someone at books-a-million, and they want me to come in for an interview at 11am Friday!! I am really excited, I really hope I get it. I believe I will, and that would be great. I would be out of the house and I will make money whiel selling books!!

In other news about me, therapy is going well. I am being completely honest about myself, and I am getting a lot out of it. My therapist gave me one piece of very good advice. She said, "do not let anyone else hold happiness in your hands." Well, I am starting to do that, starting today.

1 comments:

Max said...

Hun, why don't you take a couple semesters off so that you can time your graduation with the ceremony. You've worked too hard to not get to walk the stage.