BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Changed

As I walked into this unfamiliar, indie, hippy-ish coffee shop on Saturday night, I felt this overwhelming feeling of what I like to call "weirdness." I could not stop staring at the people in there, I could not stop feeling like I did not belong there, and as this girl approached me, I felt like saying.."Okay, I am not a freak or weirdo who plays dungeons and dragons so get me out of this place.." That was the part of me that likes to stereo-type and judge. I know, we all do it, but I think I tend to do it a little more than the average person. Every time I do something "new" or there are new and different people around me.." I get like this. I know I need to stop this immature attitude of thinking I am better than people, or I won't find any friends or people I want to hang around that will be worth my time. I will find people with the same attitude as me..cliche closed minded attitude towards life, and that is not what I want to be around. The, "I only shop at the mall and have never stepped foot into a thrift store.." type of person is not my idea of a good friend, rather than just a person with a stick up their ass..I do not want to be that "stick up their ass" person. I have grown as a person, but I need to do some more growing..UP that is, and stop being so judgmental.

I do hope I meet more new friends soon. I love my best friend dearly..but I never see her..(for various reasons that do not need to be brought up..), but I need a friend around who I can see frequently. Someone who would want to paint with me and someone I can have girl talk with. I really would love that.

0 comments: