BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The realization

Last night was great. Him and I watched 24, which was 2 hours long!! It was an awesome episode.

I really need to change. He has been threatening to leave me if I dont. I know he isnt kidding at all, he just really wants to "light a fire under my butt" so I change. He left me for 3 days earlier, and I know he would leave me forever, I cant have that. I cannot lose him. Not because I depend on him, because I am deeply in love with him and he is the one for me. I cannot lose the one. Now, I know I cannot do that alone. He cannot help me, no one else can but myself and therapy. I am prepared to be different, God I really really am. I have said this before but I am serious. I really really really am going to change. Its going to take a lot of hard work and dedication but I can do it. I really really can...

TODO Today

1. Call all bills and figure out all debts, make budget sheet.
2. Finish all of my homework for Wednesdays classes.
3. Organize all to dos and make a specific deadline, i.e Friday.

0 comments: