BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, March 27, 2009

More Borderline Moments

Whew..today was kind of rough...yet productive.. I will explain..

I have been missing my ferrets lately..a lot. I have regretted giving them away ever since we did, and I of course cannot get hold of the girl who stiffed us by not giving is our money. She changed her number and there is no way to get a hold of her. I almost bought a ferret today, which would have been really bad, He would have gotten very very upset at me, but I was smart and thought against it.

Also, collectors keep calling us. I am so sick of this happening. Its not like we don't have any money, we are just very lazy and irresponsible, and forget to pay our bills. I am very bad with money and I wish I was better at managing it.

But, I applied to some part time jobs today! I have been applying to a lot that allow me to maintain a blog and get paid for it, others are internships. I hope I get one job! There was one that was hiring for a Tampa Bay Lightning blog writer, I hope I get that and the box office job at the Forum that I applied for! That would def. be enough money to pay for school and taxes with.

I am taking 2 classes over the summer. Sociology online and intro to broadcasting on campus. These only last for a month, so I will still have a few months of summer to enjoy myself! I would be very happy if I got the blog job, the box office job, and was going to school. I wouldnt have enough time to be irresponsible!

0 comments: