BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The new friend!

Hey all who read this, and all who dont..

I have been feeling great on the mental side of things lately. The medicine does make me extremely tired, but that might be just because I have only been on it for a week. Other than that, I have been anxiety free and pretty happy. So that is great, and me and my boyfriend have been getting along great, and I am very happy.

I also met (well we havent met yet) but this girl I have been meaning to meet up with for a babysitting thing said that she had bpd on her myspace. I was like wow, I dont know if this is a sign or what, but I texted her about it and she was very open and we talked about it for like an hour online. I think she might be the best friend I have been looking for. I mean yeah, I have my sister, and she will always be like a best friend to me forever, but I want to find a non family member who lives around me who can be there. We are meeting Sunday! I am excited!

Red wings won! (my hockey team for those of you who aren't familiar with hockey) They are leading the series 1-0 against the Ducks. The game was awesome, and they play again Sunday, cant wait to see it!

0 comments: