BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Withdrawal sucks

My anger has increased a lot today, and I JUST realized today that is has EVERYTHING to do with my sex and love addiction. I found this online chat, its for sex and love addicts. Its nice, because when there are not any face to face meetings really late at night, or in the morning or something, I have this chat to talk on and to get some advice. Well, I have been really angry, depressed, and have had no motivation to do anything at all recently. I have missed two days of classes and just haven't felt like myself at all. I then hopped on to the chat, and the people in there told me I am probably just going through withdrawal. It feels much better to know there is a reason why I am being a bitch and being so sad lately.

I have an urge to text one of my Q's..(qualifiers). I know there is no point in texting him, its just going to make me feel empty and alone, and get me into trouble down the line, and it is not worth it.

11 days sober!

0 comments: