BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of school

Wow! Its so early in the morning! I am at school for my first day! I could not sleep at all last night. I guess I was so nervous/excited for today! Gosh, this is like my fifth installment of going to school. I am really going to make it work this time. I need to. I want to. I can do this. I had such good grades in high school. I can be motivated again, and I will be.



I made sure I remembered everything and gues what I forgot..my class schedule at home on the fridge!! Good thing I can access it online or I would be screwed:)

Jeff and I had the most amazing night last night. We were supposed to go mini golfing but it poured! That always seems to happen to us:( We went to Red Lobster, and had a yummy dinner, and then we went to this plae called Celebration Station, and played arcade games! It as so much fun! We played basketball, skee ball, and other games! Oh, we played air hockey too! I had a blast, I couldnt have asked for more on my last day of summer. Jeff is so amazing. He really really is. I know things arent going to be amazing all the time, but I told him this morning to remember last night when his disorder kicks in...

Then we came home, and watched the Olympics! He fixed my internet so I go online at school! Yay! My first class starts in 40 minutes..the class I am going to hate the most. MATH. A math class that doesnt even count towards the requirement since its a damn prep class..I have to go to it 3 days a week! Ugh! I am going to make the best of it though.

Tonight, I just want to relax. I am going to be @ school all day today, so I just want to come home and relax. I am really excited for today, but I am also nervous. For that last few months, I have been home with Jeff every single day, and knowing who is talks to every single day. I am afraid he isnt going to tell me, but I really think we are past that. I think he finally knows what I want, and I dont think we will have that problem..I am off! Wish me luck on my first day!!

<3

0 comments: