BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, August 11, 2008

I have done a better job not living co-dependent days. People on that site I mentioned earlier call it a "non codie" day. I have definately had those, and it feels great! You know what also feels great? Going to the chiropractor! I got into an accident about a year ago, and my neck hasn't been the same since. I shouldve gone to the Dr's then, but if you know me, you know I put things off. But yeah, its awesome. I went in there having a HORRIBLE headache caused by my neck pains, I came out, feeling great with the headache gone :)


Anyways, I had a great weekend. Jeff and I watched the Olympics ALL weekend! It was awesome! We stayed in our pajamas all weekend, ate junk, and stayed inside. It was a lovely weekend in.

0 comments: