BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, August 18, 2008

The letter I wish I could send to my bfs parents

I wish I had the courage and audacity to send this letter to my boyfriends parents..


Dear Mr. and Mrs. G,

Hey Its P. I am sending you this email because I have been unhappy about things lately. I really like you guys. Ever since I met you, I have wanted you guys to be like the second pair of parents to me, and it was like that for awhile, until you found out about the violence that went on between J and I. Sadly, my relationship with you guys has never been the same as the relationship you all have with S. I know youre going to think things like I am paranoid, sensitive..etc, (because thats what you do with J), but frankly, those things arent the case. J feels the exact same way I do in relation to his relationship with you guys and the relationship you have with C. I dont know what it is..is it because J and I arent married, dont have children, or arent serious enough for you guys to develop a realtionship with me? I have told J countless times to invite you guys over, and he has, and to tell you guys how I would love to come over there every Sunday, and make dinner and pool swimming a tradition. I am very big into family, and since I cant have my family here with me, I would love to do things like that. However, you guys have never accepted. You have been here once since we have moved in, and you only came to our old place once. It hurts. We live 20 minutes away, and barely see you, yet you fly out frequently to see C and S. J didnt want me to say anything to you all. He likes keeping his feelings in and not expressing them, but I am not the same way. How you guys treat me compared to S is hurtful and wrong, and I cant just be quiet about that. K, I would love to bond with you more. I would love to hang out with you, run errands with you, or just spend time with you even if J isnt there. B, I appreciate everything you have done for me and us (the car, and the help with our money problems), so I dont want you thinking I am ungrateful for that, bc I definately am thankful for that, very much. I just dont understand why you guys show so much favortism for C and S. It hurts J and I very much. And, I am sorry, J loves me and we have a great life together, and that isnt going to end any time soon, if ever. So, I would really like to try and make a relationship with all of us work. I see how much it hurts J, and I dont want him feeling that way either. I understand many a time he has not picke dup your call, or his phone has been dead..but, he got a new phone battery a week in a hald ago, and didnt call him once, and that hurts him. He wants to talk to you all a lot. I would love to hear form you guys, but it just feels as if you dont care to hear from us. I have been going to the Chiropractor, and you guys didnt ask about how I feeling at all. I am starting school Thursday, and you guys havent even asked about that. But, I have to run. I have to go to school. I hope you all start taking our feelings seriously, because this isnt just being sensitive or paranoid.

0 comments: