BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just relaxing

Hey everyone.. (not like their is anyone who reads this anyway). Jeff and I are having a lazy Sunday. He is working a little bit so we can have a lot of money for our vacay to Chicago in September. I used to get really really upset if he wanted to work on the weekend, but we arent doing that much today anyway..so why not make some extra money?

Friday, we went out to Goodwill and foudn an air hockey table for 10 bucks! It worked too! You can find some really cool stuff at Goodwill. Almost the entire apartment is decorated in stuff from Goodwill and thrift shops. Then we got some fast food and came home to watch the Olympics. We have been watching the Olympics a lot. I love it! Saturday we went to garage sales, but we didnt find anything at all! Then, we came home, Jeff worked a little, and we met this guy because he is going to be watching our pets while we go on our vacation. I might be getting a job with him too. He runs a pet sitting business and that would be a perfect part time job for me! Then, we had dinner and watched the Olympics of course!

Today, I think I am going to go to another Goodwill! I dont really want to sit around the house and be completely bored! Who knows if I will find anything cool, but I atleast want to get out of this damn apartment!

We have a hurricane coming!! Yay!! I looove bad weather! I absolutely love it! I hope it hits Tampa head on!

EDIT 7:00PM

I went to Goodwill today..didnt find a lot of cool stuff, but it was nice to get out and enjoy my day rather be obsessed with Jeff's day! I was reading my old xanga yesterday..and it king of made me sad.. My blog was all about hockey and I seemed a happier person back then. At the time I was keeping my blog I was still living in Ocala, and I was talking about I couldnt WAIT to move to Tampa. That made me sad a little bit..because lately, all I have been saying is how much I hate it here. I think, certain people and certain situations have made me hate it because after I went to Goodwill today, I drove around Tampa a bit. I went downtown and by the arena and stuff. I dont hate it here! I love Tampa. I love that I am 10 minutes from hockey, I have season tickets and everything. Its just lately..I havent been myself. Reading my old xanga helped me realize that. I am not going to leave my boyfriend because of it (thats what a lot of people do to discover themselves..) But, I dont have to do that. I am going to take a shower tonight, and meditate. After that, I am going to write down everything I need to change!!
!
On tap for tonight..watching the Olympics and keeping an eye on T.s. Fay!

0 comments: