BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The busy days

Hello all, everyone who reads this, or who doesnt..

I have been pretty busy lately. It might be annoying when I am busy, but it definitely keeps my minds off of things..

Yesterday, I was at school until 930pm. Crazy huh? It was because our school paper was shipping out that night, and EVERYONE had to stay until all the pages were done. I was okay at first, but got extremely anxious towards the end..only because we were there late and I didn't want Him mad at me..but I felt okay not talking to him the whole time. This is my first issue of the paper as the sprots editor, and I was busy busy busy!! I was just getting upset because I wanted to watch the wings game and Idol, but I watched them when I got home. My baby wasnt mad at me really, he totally understood..

Things between Him and I have been alright. Not really really good, still having some "moments."

I want to elaborate on my last post..

I finally went to the Mental Health Center place, got an appoint for a few days ago. Right as I went to go, one of our dogs got out! I was definitely not going to leave before I found her..I kind of screamed at cried at Him and he had enough and said it was OVER. I finally found her running down the street, and I actually went to my appointment though. I wasn't going to worry about him, I was going to go to my appointment and help myself, so I did. And, I am very happy to say, OMG they offer DBT. DBT is a therapy specifically for Borderline Personality Disorder. Right when I knew I was BPD, i searched and searched for this therapy. The only place that offered it was in the next county, and I couldn't do that, bc I couldn't prove I lived in that county. When I found out that MHC offered it, I was ecstatic. My therapist is putting me on the waiting list. I made my psychiatric eval and there were no spots until April 24th, but that's okay. I gotta stay strong on my own until then.

For right now, my therapist said I have to find good coping skills. That means, when He is fighting, ignoring, or provoking me, I walk away and do a pleasurable activity. I have been working in a DBT workbook, and there are plenty of things I can do. But, to not overwhelm myself, I am going to only list a few things I will do.

COPING STRATEGIES.

1. Go for a run, and listen to I pod.
2. Write or collage in my art journal.
3. Work Out.

Thats them so far..<3

Also, I want to clear out all my TODOS. I have so many of them!!

0 comments: