BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the nice day

I got another min pin!! His name is Rommy, he is the cutest thing. I got him on craigslist..

I just feel a little bit bad, because after we got him, we gave our 4 ferrets and bird away. I mean, we did have too many animals, but mainly, it was what kind of animals they were. They pooped too much and were tearing up our brand new couch. I thought they were going to a good home..but..we totally forgot to get the money from the girl, and she drove off. I have seriously called the girl 100 times, and she picks up and hangs up the phone. So. I was jipped once again. Stupid me. I just hope the ferrets dont get resold for more money, and they have to keep switching homes.

On the me and Him front, we are doing pretty good. The last few days have been so so because I have been uppacking all my shit that his parents packed up for me. So, I have kind of been thinking about the parents situation over and over again, and kind of took it out on him a few times. But, other than that, we are doing good. Today has been a pretty good day. Its 75 degrees out, jeff and I took lunch together, and the house is almost all clean. We have a hockey game to go to tonight, Blackhawks are in town!!! It should be an exciting game, hopefully the lightning can win one for us!

Tomorrow I have to cover a HCC womens bball game. Shall be boring. Lol. I just havent gotten into the mode of school again. Ever since christmas break, I have been in a little bit of a daze and havent gotten in the swing of things. Hopefully I do soon..

0 comments: