BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, February 9, 2009

The Shit

I am back in tampa. His parents took all my shit to ocala in a Uhaul, and I was stuck in ocala for a few days, which was highly illegal.. I went to Jacksonville to hang out with my sister because I was driving myself crazy. I begged him to let me come back to the house.

Long story short, I am back in Tampa, but we still arent together. We have made love, and acted like we are together, but we arent yet. I will do anything to be back with him. I know I am messed up and I know I havent been the model girlfriend, or even a good one. I love him so much and I really really hope he will be with me. I wont be controlling, I wont hit him. I wont be jealous. Of course, I cant do all this on my own. I need some medical help, but I think I can help

0 comments: