BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am in love <3

Oh I am so in love with Him. We have been doing so great. I feel the way I did in the beginning with him. He is just IT for me. He is the best thing in my life. We made love this morning, and it was amazing. I felt so conencted, so intertwined with him. I hope this lasts. It is the best feeling ever..

Last night, we went to the Lightning game, they lsot of course, dont they always? But Him and I really had a blast. He got wasted, and I looked after him! Hehe. I am getting wasted on friday, while we watch the wings game. Its a party to get my tolerance to alcohol up! Haha. It'll be fun.

I am just at school right now. I just want to see my baby, and cuddle with him and lay with him. I will see him at 5 though, I have to cover the Womens basketball game for school, and he is going with me. Isnt he an awesome boyfriend? I am so glad we are back together. I really dont know what I would do without him. I would be lost. So completely lost <3

0 comments: