BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, April 3, 2009

The Magic of Believing..

I'm reading this new book called the magic of believing. Its great. Its one of the first books written about the law of attraction, its a The Secret-Esque book. I like it so far and it has made me feel more positive in many different situations. So wish me luck with it.

Now, Him and I have been a little better. We still fight of course, but its getting a little better if you could say that. I punched two holes, one in the door and one in the sliding door in His office. I feel horrible about it. I need to stop, but I feel like I cant ever stop.. it sucks. And, he continuously ignores the shit out of me even when I cry so loud and I hurt so bad. I hate it..

He also has a hard time telling me his feelings. So, about once a week he explodes and "lets it all out." This happens once a week, he balls everything up inside and eventually lets it out. I told him that he needs to be honest about his feelings, but he thinks I am going to exploit them, as I have in the past. He said he would work on it, so hopefully he does because I cant handle that.

On a good note though, I went to the beach twice this past week. Its called PI for short, and its my new little getaway. I go there and read, and occasionally walk in the water. I absolutely love it. I would go again today, but I need to be working on my homework and studying for a test.

I'm taking two classes in the summer, and I hope to find a part time job. I have been really productive and emailing people about jobs and emailing my resume. Sadly, I haven't gotten any responses yet, but I haven't given up hope!

0 comments: