BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another bad fight

I havent broken anything in such a long time..but I snapped last night. I broke our sliding glass doors in out bedroom, and my bfs laptop (thankfully he has a warranty on it)..but I just snapped..

I came home and was talking to him, and he lied about something really stupid, that I shouldnt have gotten so upset about. But then, he knew I was ,ad @ him, so he ignored me for like an hour. Then, he flung all these insults at me, hurting my feelings..etc.. and I lost it.

I need to cool down..to calm down in situations like that. DBT has shown me a lot of skills, I just need to start using the darn things..

We are better this morning, but I am still upset at myself that I let him get to me like that.

All I have today is DBT and Math class. Sounds so f-in fun doesnt it? Then, I dont really know what I will be up to.

0 comments: