BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My moment of dispicable hell

You know.. I love my boyfriend. I really really do. I am grateful for what he does for me, and I am grateful for him seeing me through my faults. He has moments of absolute brilliance, then moments of absolute despicable hell. Today..I saw New moon with the girls, and I was texting jeff in the movie, and he was ignoring them. THEN he lied about what he watched on TV (which I really dont care about) and then when I got home, he admitted he lied to me and said I am pathetic and its no wonder why I have no friends, and other mean things that I dont even remember.

Why do I have to go through this? What did I do to deserve this shitty treatment? Oh, and after he has been so considerate of my depression, he throws it in my face and says I cant handle anything and that I just need to get over myself. How nice of him huh?

0 comments: