BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, December 28, 2009

I am engaged, and life is good.

Wow!!It has been a little since I have blogged but I have been on the road, and in Michigan for christmas!!

The first bit of news is that I am engaged! I cannot believe it, He proposed in front of my ENTIRE family. I was pretty sure that he was going to propose around Christmas, because I knew he got a rin..I just didnt know he was going to do it the way he did :) I am very very happy and I am so damn lucky that I have him in my life. Anyone else would have left me by now.

Christmas and the vacation was overall AWESOME. My step dad was actually more than cordial to me, he was really really nice which was a good change from the way he has treated me in the past. My sister didnt really start anything but she was being a little nosey and bitchy some of the time, but I did use my DBT skills and I didnt react to it at all.

My dad was ok. We spent a day with him, part of Christmas, and his birthday, all of which were nice. It was just that in the beginning he baile don us at first, but that was kind of expected with him. Overall, it was good and not that bad at all with him.

So, all in all I had a pretty good vacation, and the fights with me and Him (my fiancee) were to a minimum. The only bad thing was that I had a "freak out" on the way home because he was being nasty and moody to me, I broke part of my stereo LCD screen..sucks that I did that, but atleast it didnt last too long. I have to look at hte positives I guess.

We are almost home and we are going to a hockey game tonight with His family, should be fun.

"Till next time..

0 comments: