BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New years eve tonight!

New years eve tonight @ His parents house tonight. Should be interesting..

We went to dinner with his parents, his brother, and his sister in law. At first, I was really really excited to go, but it started to suck pretty quick. Here, it was an engagement dinner for US. However, his brother and his wife were the center of attention like always. We talked about their kid almost the whole time and the only reason we started to talk about our wedding was because my fiancee brought it up. It was terrible. His mom was talking about how you have to put your salad plate on the left and your dinner plate on the right. It was so painful having dinner with people like that. Usually, I have fun when I am with them but it felt so forced and superficial last night that I could not stand it for another second.

Him and I fought a lot when we got home. I feel bad because it isn't his fault that his parents are like that at all. So, I am not really looking forward to tonight at all. But, we are just going to drink like fish and party the night away even though they will be there. We will just forget about them and try to have fun regardless.

0 comments: