BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Amazing Night

Yesterday, was purely amazing. It was the best day Him and I had in a long time. It started when he took a lunch break from work and we played cards and made love. It was great. Then, when he was working, I decided to totally let go of myself. Before I was ina serious relationship with Him, I didnt worry about what anyone thought about me. It is kidn of a continuation of the "self realization" post. So, I put on my Ipod headphones, and sang liek no one was around! I loved it! I usually worried if He would think I had a bad voice or not, but I need to stop living my life worrying about everyone else!! Well, anyway, I had so much fun! He did the same thing, blasted his music through his headphones and sang like no one was around..it was fun!

Then, when He got off of work, we played Grand Theft Auto, it was a blast. We then made steak for dinner which actually turned out, played Donkey Kong for like 2 hours, and baked Peanut Butter Cookies. Then.. made love again.

I love Him so much. I know a lot of the posts have been bad, but its just to get my emotions out. I love him with all of my heart and I know we will work out. I know it. It is going to be hard, but I know we will make it..

BTW..my appointment with the psychologist was missed. I went to the wrong place and I was like 15 minutes from the actual place. So, I have an appointment Feb 5th and have to wait longerrrr...


So yeah, we have really been getting along, I hope it lasts because it is the best feeling I have ever had <3

0 comments: