BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Horrible Fight at the Hockey game

I am updating from the lightning game. After I posted earlier things got better and we cleaned up the house. It was actually kind of fun bonding together and doing laundry and stuff. We got our little ferret back thanks to very nice people who found her. When we were done cleaning we watched some of the football game. Then. He and I started screaming about the fact that I want him to dress better. The only time he ever wears nice clothes is when he goes to an on site appointment for work. Other than that he wears pajamas all the time. I just want him to wear nice clothes and shower and brush his teeth. I seriously have to ask him if he has brushed his teeth before I kiss him so I don't smell his bad breath. He never used to do this in the beginning. The one thing that I noticed about him when we first started dating was how clean he kept himself, and how good he dressed. All that has gone out the window. I guess since we have been together for 2 years, he doesn't want to impress me anymore. It hurts. It really is an insult to me that he smells, and only wears nice clothes when he goes to an on site appointment. Well, this is what I was talking to him about last night, and he wouldn't pay attention to me. So, I turned the football game off, and he said it was over because I was trying to control him. I really wasn't. He never pays attention to me when I talk, so, I just turned it off, it was already recording anyway.

He said it was over because I "control" him and make him wear things he doesn't and I manipulate him. That's not the case at all! I don't want him to be a damn scrub. Well, we argued for an hour, and finally he said its not over and we went to the lightning game. However, nothing was better because he left me on the way to the game, he walked away from me when I was crying, and finally when I caught up to him, I told him to knock of the bullshit. I cried outside of the arena, and we missed the entire first period because of his little act outside the arena. My borderline kicked in and I pinched him and wanted to hit him SO BAD. I was also acting paranoid that he was looking at other women while we were outside. Yeah, SO MUCH for things being better huh?

He treated me "So" good once we got inside. I told him that I appreciated that he was treating me better, but not that he was acting like nothing happened. His response was that he just wanted to forget and make things better, I accepted it and we had a better time at the game. But, THE MINUTE we got home he wanted to take a shower by himself, I should have just accepted that, but I took it personal, and we fought for 2 hours,a dn the borderline in me kicked in. I cried, beat the shit out of myself while he ignored me of course, and then we went into the bedroom to watch the Red Wings game we recorded. So, it wasn't a good day to say the least.

0 comments: