BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I love new years day. It's a fresh start, new beginning, and always a fun day. Football on all day, and today, I watched the Detroit Red Wings in the Winter Classic. They kicked the Blackhawks asses! It was awesome.

So today has just been a "lazy" day, and Him and I have watched sports all day, which is always good. I am still just a little upset because everyone I invited to my New Years Eve Party, bailed. But, our friend "Jim" came and it was still a fun time.


I called the insurance guy yesterday, and we are very close to getting insurance. I need it too. I have so many problems, and I would just love to be happy and relaxed, which I never have been..

My family still isnt talking talking to me because of events that transpired over the Christmas vacation. Frankly, I dont give a damn. They judge me way too much, and I am just sick of it.

0 comments: