BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The low self esteem

I am sitting here bored out of my mind! I am waiting to go to class, which starts at 1230. I have school Monedays and Wednesdays, 123-630. It is a pretty long day to say the least! I am taking Humanities, English 2, Writing for Mass. Comm and Journalism (the newspaper class). Today in Journalism, we find out what jobs we are doing this semester. I hope hope hope I get the sports editing job. That would be the coolest thing. I would very proud of myself if I got that.. I dont have many successes in my life, and that would definately be the highest of them! So wish me luck!

I have been struggling lately with my self esteem. I mean, I am skinny, blonde, and have blue eyes. I know I am pretty. It isn't like I think I am ugly or anything like that. But, I just wished I grabbed attention. Like,when people see me, they say wow she is Hot. I dont think people do that with me. I might be called cute, but not hot. It bothers me a lot that I dont have cleavage, or bigger boobs. I have been thinking about it a lot lately. Also, I have been told that I look really young, like I am 12, I think that is rediculous, but I want the comments to stop. When me and Him hang out with our guy friends, they look at other women and say omg look at that "woman." I want that. I want to be the center of attention. I want other people to lookat me like that. I know my boyfriend does. He thinks I am the hottest girl ever.. I just dont feel like that is me. It also doesnt help me that I like sports. I love sports. I am a sports chick..but that doesnt help me bond with other women or anything like that. I feel boyish IDK. I feel like I want to be all sports chickish but then I want to be the girly girly who everyone wants to be.. Who am I?



Tonight.. just watching 24 with my boyfriend and the Detroit Red Wings play in Anaheim agianst the ducks, its at 10pm, I hate those late games..

GAME PREVIEW


DETROIT RED WINGS @ ANAHEIM DUCKS 10:00PM

The detroit red wings had their six-game winning streak end the other night against Dallas, as they lost 5-4 in OT (one of their worst defensive games of the year). The Red wings hope to get back on the winning track agianst the Ducks tonight in Anaheim. The Ducks are having a mediocre season, as they sit in the 5th spot in the high powered Western Conference. Their goalie, John Sebastian Giguere got a much needed win Sunday against the Devils, winning his first game since December 14TH. If Anaheim is going to go far this year, Giguere must step up his game.

0 comments: