BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The realization

Not a good weekend for the sports teams..

Lightning got beat by the freaking Panthers, and the red wings let the Sharks beat them, still a real good game tho!


I had a bit of self discovery on Friday. I realized, that I havent really been acting myself, for about the last 3 years. This has NOTHING to do with my boyfriend. It has to do with what I thought people wanted out of me. I care way too much what people think. So, in turn, I wore Abercrombie clothes, and preppy shit like that. I jsut realized... THATS NOT ME. What is me, is NOT punk, preppy, rocker, or any of that shit. I am ME. I might not define with a certain "click" or "group" I define myself by being myself. So, I got rid of a lot of clothes, and got my bottom lip pierced, and I am going to change a lot of things about how I have been acting, how I have been living life, and how I think. I used to be a " I dont give a shit what people think" person, and a "unique" person, and I just lost sight of that and conformed. So, heres to being myself and not worrying about what people think about me!!

0 comments: