BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Tough Weekend..

Detroit vs Dallas Wings lose 5-4 in OT.
Tampabay @ Los Angeles LATE GAME. 10:30

I am really not in the mood to blog today..but since I havent in a few days, I wanted to atleast update. This past weekend was hell. I woke up Saturday morning and He was gone. His car was gone, and I had no idea where he went. I called his parents house, and thats where he was. He said it was over and he didnt want to see me again. My heart dropped and I was lost for words. I immediately drove in the direction of his parents house, but did not have the courage to go up to the door, so I droev around in circles. Jeff said he would call me in thirty minutes. It had been three hours and he still did not call. I drove home, then drove back to his parents place and his Dad came out and said he didnt want to talk..Then, I left The car (Which his Dad owns) at their place, and I called Jeff, he came and met me down the street, we talked for 45 minutes, but he went inside..

Basically, he stayed at his parents place til Sunday, came home, still did not want to be with me, and then he changed his mind. I had hit him Friday night, so that is what sparked all of this. I know hitting is uncalled for, I just really cannot help it. It is like a sickness and disease I cannot control. I hate hurting Him, and want to stop. I have an appointment the 20th with a psychologist, so hopefully I get on crazy pills then.

I was devastated when He broke up with me and I am going to everything in my power to make things good again. I love him with every fiber of my being and will do anything to make this work.

0 comments: