BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Good day

Today was actually GOOD. I mean, I can honestly say today me and Him and a very good day. We did a lot today! We got a lot of laundry done, washed our cars, and watched football. His parents just left, they had dinner over here, and they helped us fix our couch (our ferrets clawed through the fabric and made some holes). His parents also bought wood and we painted it green for a ping-pong table top! Thats one thing He wanted for Christmas.

I only had one "borderline" moment. It was when we were washing the cars, and His parents called and said they changed their minds, and wanted to paint the ping-pong table top. The original plan was that it was not going to get done today. Therefore, I thought Him and I could watch football when they got here, and relax, since we had such a busy day. I got very upset at Him because I did not want to be stuck inside while him and his dad paint, nor did I want to be stuck painting, because I was so tired. I had a good day with Him and just wanted to hang out with Him and watch football, NOT do our own things. I screamed, and kicked things, and threatened to drive off. Eventually, he listed to my feelings and was there for me.

So, all in all, I only had one episode and everything else was good. I think I caught a cold, so I am just probably going to go to bed early. We watch Brothers and Sisters when its new, and it is new tonight, so we will probably watch that, and then call it a night.

Nothing much planned for this week. I start the Spring Semester for school on Wednesday, and I want to just relax until then!

0 comments: