BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

DBT tuesday

I'm blogging from my grandmas place. Oh how I love stealing wireless connections ;)

My therapist called me Friday, and DBT starts on Tuesday. I am very much looking forward to it, and I hope its the "god-sent" that everyone is saying that it is. It is supposed to be the cure all for almost all of my bpd symptoms. So, I am definitley hoping that it is all that it is cracked up to be. The bad news is that I was supposed to take a summer class, (Intro to Broadcasting) but cant now because of the DBT class. Oh well, I can take it next term. Instead, I am taking math. ugh. Yeah, def not looking forward to that!

Him and I have been okay lately, with the exception of him dumping me Wednesday. I didn't want to acknowledge that fact, because it just hurt to. I told him that I am going to be different. I am going to start walking away from him when we fight, which I have been doing and it has been working.

Broken and Bruised, tomorrow she leave him, but tomorrow never comes.

0 comments: