BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I HATE THE SILENCE

Let's see..He just wont stop ignoring me. Everytime we fight, he ignores me and that just provokes me to lose control. I get angry and volatile, and I end up breaking something, punching him, or myself. He just had never stopped ignoring me. I cant handle this. I cant. Why can't he just stop ignoring me? Why does he ignore me? Why doesnt he care about me? I always try to warn him, I saw if you ignore me it'll get bad and I dont want it to, and he just does it anyway. He doesn't even care..I am so hurt. I hate the ignoring. make it stop.

Silence is like a screeching sound to me.
Silence hurts and silence destroys.
How do I break this silence?
How do I break the barrier?
I need to hear something.
I need to hear you.
Just you..
Just tell me you love me.

0 comments: