BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy today!!

I dont know if I mentioned it or not.. but I am on meds because of the neck pains I have, and the meds I happen to be taking are antidepressants. I really think they are been working!! I am extremely happy right now. I am giddy, hyper and happy!! Hockey playoffs start tonight and we are having our meetup group over! Four new people are coming and I am really looking forward to it!

I am really looking forward to tonight, and def tomorrow because my wings play!!! They are going to wint he cup again, I can feel it.

I get my Humanities test back today that the whole class had to retake. I hope I did good on it, I feel like I atleast got a B on it!! I am crossing my fingers.

<3 "You cant live the world through a mirror"

0 comments: