BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Great weekend

Wow, I had a wonderful weekend. My twin sister and my brother in-law visited, came in on Friday. We went out to dinner, went to HIS parents house and went to the flea market. Going to HIS parents house was actually pleasant. Even though I know that his mom is mad at me for hitting me (as she should be)it was very nice. His parents gave us appetizers, and cooked us dinner, all while we swam in there pool and played b-ball in their pool. His parents and me have had a rocky relationship because of them finding out about the violence in our relationship. But, I think they have forgiven me for the most part. I just hope they weren't comparing my sister to me the whole time..like them liking her more or something, that would kind of stink...Also, I have said a lot of bad things about them, and they totally catered to us on Saturday, and I hope my sister still believes what I have told them. Me and his parents might be getting closer to being good again, but they still have done things that I havent been happy about, stuck up..etc.

Him and I got along all weekend and are still getting along today. We are really connecting and talking out our feelings more positively. Its going well..

Spring semester is almost over, and summer will start soon. I am only taking one class over the summer so that will be a nice break from 12 credits.

0 comments: